What is 3CXPhone for iOS
3CXPhone for iOS is a SIP client that functions as a Softphone, that you can use to make and receive VoIP phone calls on your iOS devices. 3CXPhone for iOS is available to download for free and is now enriched with many new and exciting features.
Downloading and installing 3CXPhone for iOS
- In the Apple App Store, type “3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System” in the search field and tap search
- From the result list tap the result with the title “3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System”
- Tap the “Install” button and 3CXPhone for iOS will be downloaded and the installation procedure will begin
- Confirm that you accept the 3CXPhone Application rights on the screen that will be appear on your iPhone by tapping “Install”. When the file installation is done tap “Open”
- You will see a message confirming that 3CXPhone has been installed. It will ask you to open the attachment you received in your 3CX Welcome Email. This email was sent to you when your extension was created. If you can not find it, ask your administrator to resend it.
- Search for an email with subject “Welcome to 3CX Phone System”. Open that email.
- Tap on the attached provisioning file. 3CXPhone will configure itself with the information contained in the email attachment. Once provisioning is completed you will see the Available status on the left upper corner and On Hook on the dial screen. You can now start making your calls.